-- if you don't like music(k), we don't like you --

Monday 8 September 2008

You could win £250

It's very cruel to laugh at other people's misfortunes. I know this, you know this. But, You've Been Framed is my favourite programme of all time so I find it incredibly difficult to suppress laughter when I see someone falling over or slipping down a hill or being pushed off stage by a maniac in Toronto. Bit specific I hear you cry? Well, have a butchers at this:



OK, so it's not really that funny. But it kind of is. Especially if you watch Liam Gallagher's reaction. A witness was said to have overheard the following:

"Yeah, mad for it, fookin' avin it"

Guy runs onstage.

"Oh my dear lord, who is that man? Security! Security!"

Security apprehend the felon.

"Yeah, come on then, ya fookin' miserable fookin' cunt. I'll knock ya fookin' teef out"

Man is lead away.

No comments:

Post a Comment